Friday, February 21, 2014

2.21.14: Airbud

Hey everyone!  Just a reminder that The Fantasy Gacha Carnival runs for another week.  The collection of gachas is so impressive and I have had so much fun expressing a different side of myself.  I am not engaged in RP in SL (no time, too shy!) but I have gained such an appreciation for a new edginess that I do not always find in mainstream fashion.

The gorgeous outfit is from !Devious Mind and contains some of the elements of Harpyia, a gacha that can be played at the Carnival.  Isn't it fantastic?  My hair, Sabra, is also new and is from Tableau Vivant.  They have been invited as guests to The Fantasy Collective and the theme this round is Arabian Nights!  Sabra is sold with a HUD that contains 14 tones as well as colorchange options on a hair accessory in the back (I will show soon!). It includes two sizes as well as implants for folks that use mesh breasts.  A fatpack version is also available.

Credits:
Clothing: !Devious Mind: Harpyia (select pieces in Golden Nightengale): available @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Hair: Tableau Vivant: Sabra: available @ The Fantasy Collective
Skin: Glam Affair: Valentine Skin Gift 02

No comments:

Post a Comment