Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tangled Up in Blue


I've been a lousy blogger lately... completely overwhelmed in RL (good and bad), distracted and unfocused on SL and dogged by an over the top inventory.  However, my rarely seen Jacqui logged in last night and that means shopping.  I need for nothing as far as stuff but I needed to get off my platform in the sky and laugh.  We were totally perving what people were wearing and this one chick had on hair from Analog Dog and I said something along the line of "I didn't know AD made hair like that..." so off we went.  This is not the hair that sent us there but this is the one I ended up loving more than I've loved a hair in a long time.  I tip my hat off to Queue Marlowe for tangled, with it's roly-poly curls on the tail. I will be back for more where this came from. <3

Credits:
Hair: Analog Dog: tangled
Skin: Illusory: Paige - Bite Me: exclusively at Collabor88
Jacket: The Sea Hole: Corseted Tweed Jacket: exclusively at Collabor88
Eyes: Glam Affair: Stella V2 - 14

No comments:

Post a Comment