Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In the Pink


I hit the sale today at Indyra Originals where all things pink are 60 - 90% off through May 1st.  My favorite outfit was Catalan because I really like one-shoulder pieces and liked the care that was taken to detail the outfit.  I also picked up the Suha Beads in Peony, which were a steal! Normally, I would forgo the necklace with a frilly top but I wanted to show you the full set.

I am also big in love with Miel's new Troupe Shoes.  The one-prim shoes have a ton of options, including the ability to recolor various parts of the shoes in matching or contrasting colors.  I know falling back on black is a bit drab but I am a minimalist and there was enough already going on this this outfit!

Credits:
Outfit: Indyra Originals: Catalan - Cotton Candy: on sale!
Jewelry: Indyra Originals: Suha Beads: Peony: on sale, too!
Shoes: Miel: Troupe Shoes Naturals
Skin: LAQ: Tess2
Hair: Elikatira: Later: I bought the store out this weekend.
Lashes: Chocola: Black Extension w/Lower
Eyes: Glam Affair: Stella Eyes V2-14
Poses: all by LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment