Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Look #3: The Perfect Cut

My friend, Pixieplumb Flanagan, who owns Baby Monkey, spotted this fantastic hair.  It is the Sienna tone of a free fatpack of hair by *eha for it's store opening at Switch Mall.  It is one of the best representations I've seen for a cute Twiggyesque boy-cut.  The t-shirt was also free at *eha and completely suits my mood today.  It comes with both male and female cuts for your hating needs.
Style Details:
Shirt: *eha: I hate your negative shit: free
Pants: (fd) Vagagond Pants: Black
Collar: Favole: Past Ties: I got it from the Midnight Mania but I believe it's only 50 L off the wall.
Hair: *eha: Jean - Sienna: free fatpack
Skin: Le Lutka: Lola: Sunkissed - 01
Lashes: [glow] Studio: Bohemia Lashes @ The Dressing Room
Cuffs: Shade Throne: The Theory Bracelet @ The Dressing Room

No comments:

Post a Comment